MENU

Slide

Thursday, August 16, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Xuan: I've no idea, Haven't receive them yet.
Prolly just on their way from US.
But i'm drooling just thinking of the candies.
I LOVE CANDIES! :D

PS: That spree i was in was alrdy closed!
You could check back every now and then,
So you won't miss out the next Candies Spree. (:

Chuanmei: Heh, tania's damn skinny!




I'm like, addicted to
Sorry, Blame It On Me - Akon
(And you could put that blame on me)
& A Lonely September - Plain White Tee's.
(And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did)
It's on loop on my itunes!

I'm like, painting my toenails, talking on msn
&Hsienyang told me about Akon
being violent and everything!
did you guys see the vid of Akon
throwing a teenage boy off the stage?

Scaaaary! So when Akon's here in Singapore,
Be careful! :x

Eeeyyyuuuw.
I'm like, terribly lack of sleep.

For the past 2days,
I've been having difficulties sleeping.
Like, lying in bed till 4-5am before falling asleep.
and i'll be like, Lie in bed,
Get up &Workout, Lie in bed, Read abit.
It's horrrrrrible.

Darling don't want me t wear fake eyelashes
all the time, says it'll prolly make eyelids sag!
Does it really make eyelid sag?!
Tell me he was just crapping!





But oh well, my boy had nights out.
&we went t hougang mall t return th library books.

Can you imagine?
I finish reading three 500-odd-pages love novels in like, 2days.
I'm a TOTAL NERD. BOOKWORM!
I'm like, turning into a big, KLUTZ or sth.

Okay, So we bought some takeaways
from Ichiban Sushi.
bought some veggies &babywipes
for my peanutbutter & babies.


I think my eyes looks so tired. ):

He's acting cute, but that's my favourite smile. (:

Sigh, I've got school tmr.
I'm gonna go workout for abit, then drift off t lala land.
It's so boring!

I LOVE YOU ALL! TAG PLEASE! :D

No comments: